This weekend’s “Open Post” ( <—– click that if you weren’t around last weekend and don’t know what I’m talking about) is hosted by an Alpaca. And Taylor Lautner.
You might think,
“WTF, UC? Are you really that lazy that you just threw up a picture of a really super, duper cute fuzzy animal next to Taylor and called it a post?”
But you’d be wrong. I didn’t wake up this morning and think,
“Hmm- what can I do that would be so incredibly random- Oh, I know! South American animal + Fish-O-Filet lover’s son. That’ll make ’em laugh.”
This was ACTUALLY sent to us by someone. Yes. This Existed.
Someone, somewhere, took a picture of an Alpaca (that may or may not be stuffed- I can’t tell) and put it next to a picture of Taylor Lautner.
I, however, felt I had to create the following:
Why did someone choose to take a furry animal and put it next to Taylor’s face? Are they insinuating that Tay-tay resembles this animal? Is owning an Alpaca & having Taylor as their lover a dream of theirs? Are they just…. weird?
This is your open post discussion for the weekend. (Orrrrr discuss whatever the crap you wanna talk about!!)
Kinda 2nd-hand embarasssed but also kinda just want to hug that fuzzy animal,
Thanks to Kristi for finding this and thinking of us!
After the jump, enjoy a little extra something this weekend to help aid you in your New Moon watching:
My first actual “letter to twilight!” I am so giddy.
In light of the upcoming DVD release of New Moon I have sat around all day at work (working of course) thinking of fun things to do at your New Moon DVD party! And….(drum roll please!)…I have come up with the “Official” New Moon drinking game! So grab your beer, mixed drink or cherry coke (for you under aged LTTers) and play along!
- Take a drink when…. Bella blinks too much in a single second. BlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlink. Gulp Gulp!
- Take a drink when…. you see a member of the Wolf pack sans shirt. (6 gulps for every 6 pack you see?!?)
- Take a drink when….someone says the word “bears” (as in “they were as big as bears” “watch out for the bears” “they are NOT bears”)
- Take a drink when….you see someone wearing plaid (look in the background too, for extra drinking possibilities) might want to stick to main characters, as there is A LOT of plaid
- Take a drink when….a Cullen “high school” student is wearing an obviously non-high school outfit while attending high school.
- Take a drink when….Jacob says something in another language besides English (may or may not make sense, doesn’t matter)
- And the big one: Take a drink when…. whenever Bella “sees” Edward in her imagination
Keep on Drinkin’!
- Drink for the full length of: Jessica’s zombie/leporasy/shopping analogy.
- Drink for the full length of: Edward’s parking lot stroll from car to Bella at the begining of the movie.
- Drink for the full length of: the elevator ride Bella, Edward and Alice take with the Vultorri (if you can still drink at this point in the movie, props to you!)
Group Challenges (because I assume you are not sitting at home watching New Moon and drinking alone)
- First person to cry has to chug their beer. (really, you shouldn’t cry, you have seen this movie about 5 times already…but you might be drunk at this point from all the plaid, blinking, slow walks and jorts)
- Last person to jump up and do stellar Kong-Fu moves when Harry Clearwater says “My Kung Fu is strong” has to chug their beer.
- Best “Lykke Li” impression- must sing along with the movie! Gets to pick another player to chug their beer.
Hope my drinking game helps you enjoy your New Moon DVD release party! Any other ideas of times to take a drink or take a chug?
-Rachel B (aka GriffsSayWhat)
We guarantee first time success with our latest 642-825 dumps and also download 642-832 dumps and 642-845 dumps to prepare for next up coming exam.
Filed under: Fan Letters, LTT, Open Post, Taylor Lautner, Twilight | Tagged: Alpaca, Drinking Games, Fan Art, Fuzzy Animals, New Moon Drinking Game, Open Post, Open Weekend Post, taylor Lauter, Twilight, weekend |