Dear people sitting at work hungry for things to distract them from the fact that it’s Monday and you’re sitting at work,
With a new Twilight saga movie, we’re treated with TONS of things we can feature for Monday Funnies. Get ready for this one. Put down your coffee cup. Go run and pee. Then go pee again and practice your quiet office giggle because this one is gonna have you rolling. Thanks to @nwalmn on Twitter for sending this our way. And to the blogger, The Bloggess, who is bringing us today’s Monday Funnies:
Inappropriate thoughts that haunt me about Twilight:
1. Why the hell am I reading the Twilight series?
2. The Twilight vampires are so strong that they can inadvertently knock someone’s head off if they aren’t paying attention because humans are as softer than butter compared them. So wouldn’t having sex with Bella be like f*cking a wishing well?
3. No, really. Why am I reading these? I’m 35, for God’s sake. This is more embarrassing than that summer I had all those weird sex dreams about Dumbledore.
4. Wait, I mean Snape. Not Dumbledore. No one has sex dreams about Dumbledore. That would be disgusting.
5. Okay, fine. It was a three-way with Snape and Dumbledore. Ron Weasley was watching for some reason. That part was weird.
Umm Brilliant so far? Yes. Read the rest after the jump!
6. So in Twilight, all the bodily fluids of the vampires are poisonous. Their spit is venomous and their eyes juice is so acidic that it dissolves contact lenses, yet their semen is perfectly harmless. Um…what?
7. Edward’s entire body is made to be super violently fast and all inhumanly strong. So when he had unprotected sex with Bella, why didn’t his super-semen shoot through her body like a bullet out the back of her skull?
8. Remember when Edward kept telling Bella that he couldn’t plow her because it was “just too dangerous” and she just wouldn’t lay off? I wonder if he ever just said “IT’S BECAUSE I WOULD BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF WITH MY SEMEN, BELLA! GOD! YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SMART ONE. I’M JUST TRYING TO BE DELICATE HERE.”
9. If you’re going to die anyway, I bet death by vampire ejaculation is a good way to go.
10. Unless the vampire suffered from premature ejaculation. That would be a shitty way to go. Especially if you didn’t even get it all the way in and he just accidentally shot off your leg with his semen. That would totally suck.
11. I bet the reason why the Cullen’s sit alone at lunch is because they don’t want to get too close to all those girls on their periods.
12. Wait, did Bella just never have a period, ever? How did she get pregnant then? Why wasn’t shit this covered in the books?
14. I bet it sucked when Bella was pregnant and living at the Cullen’s house because when you’re pregnant you get super gassy and every time she farted everyone in the entire house would know it instantly no matter where they were because they all have that super-amazing sense of smell and hearing. Except Alice can tell the future so she probably knew it was coming and had some kind of codeword to use so everyone could stop breathing for awhile. Probably, something like “Bella’s about to fart, you guys”. Alice isn’t very subtle.
15. If I was Bella I’d never be able to use the bathroom at the vampire house. They all know what you’re doing in there, Bella.
16. You know what would suck? If you were the human girlfriend of a vampire and you wanted to have oral sex but the dental dam dissolved because of his caustic mouth venom and then you got infected with vampire venom. In the vagina. That would be like Chlamydia times a billion, probably.
17. I wonder if I’m the only person who’s ever wondered this stuff? My guess is “yes”.
UPDATED: Oh holy crap, y’all. Apparently I’m not the only one who wonders about this sort of stuff. Surprisingly, that’s not as comforting as I thought it would be.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
To the Bloggess, you’re NOT alone. We’ve discussed the period and the ejaculation/semen thing here. Plus I think about it ALL THE TIME. (You can’t help but think about those things when you write letters to this guy every other day) Also, you’re hilarious. I’m pretty sure I need to read you every day for MY daily funnies. Espeically today cuz it’s Monday. And I’m at work. And tomorrow, I’ll be at work. And it’ll be Tuesday. And then that will happen for 3 more days. And all of those days will suck. So thanks for making me laugh on at least one of them.
Go over and give The Blogess some LTT love and then get back to your coffee and trying to forget that today is only Monday.
Still thinking about how you’re at work? Check out our archive of Monday Funnies
Filed under: Bella, Edward, LTT, Monday Funnies, Twilight | Tagged: bella swan, blood, edward cullen, ejaculation, inappropriate things about Twilight, LTT, Monday Funnies, New Moon, period, semen, The Bloggess, the twilight saga, Twilight, vampires |