You know how sometimes there just too much to cover and not enough hours in the day?
Yea, that’s this week.
With filming of New Moon wrapped there’s been so much news and craziness off the set I thought we should bring you a new edition of The Dirt – the News Dump… where we handpick all the best news just for you!
Did we miss anything awesome?
Love your guts-
- Summit employs the latest in skank deflection security measures: an umbrella
- Kristen Stewart bows in the presence of greatness and then trades mullet styling tips with Joan Jett
- Robert Pattinson gets his ass handed to him. By a make up artist
- Creepy paparazzo gives us the play by play of Rob’s smiling, oh excuse me “RP’s” smiling (near the end)
- How is Taylor the most poised, best speaking member of the cast and just happens to be 17 and looks smoking in Calvin Klein?
- Finally a dude who doesn’t have his head up his arse, hits on Ashley Greene. Then they ride the waves and uh surf
- Have you been living under a rock? Peter Facinelli made an almost impossible bet with a friend regarding Twitter. Follow him
- Gil Birmingham jumps on the Twitter bet bandwagon. For the love of God follow him so we don’t have to see him in a Speedo
- Yup, still there
- Tess got bored effing around with Max and Liz, took a wrong turn at the Crashdown Cafe and ended up on the Remember Me set
- As if you needed an excuse to watch more stuff about New Moon:
- See how many songs from the soundtrack ET can fit into a clip about New Moon
- This is how I describe Twilight to all my friends (via LionandLamb)
- New Yawk Punk sees Rob filming Remember Me, doesn’t attack him, then writes funniest fan review ever (via Oh No They Didn’t)
Filed under: Fanmade Videos, New Moon movie, Twilight, Twilight News, Video Tagged: | Adrian Grenier, Ashley Greene, Bella, Calvin Klein, clip, comedy, Edward, encounter, ET, fan, fangirls, funny, Gil Birmingham, Joan Jett, kids, New Moon, New York City, news, paparazzi, Peter Facinelli, Remember Me, Rob, Robert Pattinson, security, skanks, Soundtrack, surf, taylor, Twilight, twitter, umbrella, Video