Dear Twilight lovers,
In the style of our dear friend Lauren from Lauren’s Bite, I am going to speak my mind about some recent things I’ve seen or heard, all in 8 words or less:
1. Loving the Jackson-Kristen handhold, need more Rob.
2. Probably shouldn’t have mentioned going to Italy. Creepedherout*
*yes that was nine words.. so? it deserved it.
3. Hells no they ain’t paying Aro £5mil
4. I’ve got nothing. Couldn’t watch past 1st song
5. Rachelle, be my bff. You are so gorgeous
found on New Moon Movie
Kristen says, “Hoppy Easter”
Filed under: Jackson, Kristen, New Moon, New Moon movie, Rachelle Lefevre, Rob Pattinson, Twilight, Video | Tagged: aro, big pay days, fan meets kristen, Jackson Rathbone, kirsten stewart, lauren's bite, michael sheen, New Moon the Movie, Rachelle Lefevre, Robert Pattinson, Twilight, twilight parody, twilight the musical, Victoria |