Dear everyone who entered our most recent contest,
We randomly picked one of our readers who left a comment with a song that reminded her of Twilight, and a Twilight Party-Pack, courtesy of Wal-mart, is on its way to her as we speak.
Congratulations to: Briar Rose whose comment appeared on LTR
Her comment was: “My nomination is Obsession by Animotion. I will now go take a cold shower. . . ”
Congrats, Briar Rose!
We had so much fun reading all the songs that remind you of Twi (or Rob- there were tons of those too!) and there was a definite pattern of songs or artists that kept popping up as suggestions:
- “Strange & Beautiful” Aqualung
- “Love Story” by Taylor Swift
- “Thinking of You” by Katy Perry
- “Almost Love” A Fine Frenzy
- All songs EVER by Muse!
- “Sex on Fire” Kings of Leon (I wonder why….!)
We picked the winner 100% randomly and not by our favorite suggestion, but here were some of our favorites:
- Closer Kings of Leon
- My Body is a Cage The Arcade Fire
- Creep Radiohead (cuz you always need a song that Thom Yorke wrote about masterbating)
- I will follow you in the Dark Death Cab for Cutie (This is inscribed in the inside of UC’s hubby’s wedding band)
- Blood Bank Bon Iver (UC’s suggestion)
- Breathe Me Sia (rumored to be a great choice for New Moon)
- No one’s gonna love you Band of Horses
We’re gonna leave you with that last song, just because we feel like it and we run the blog, so we’re the boss(es). You’ll love it.
Thanks again to EVERYONE who entered! And congrats to Briar Rose! XOXO
Filed under: Contests, Music, Twilight | Tagged: a fine frenzy, animotion, aqualung, band of horses, bon iver, contest, contest winners, death cab for cutie, katy perry, kings of leon, Muse, radiohead, sia, taylor swift, the arcade fire, wal-mart twilight giveaway |