Dear people sitting at work hungry for things to distract them from the fact that it’s Monday and you’re sitting at work,
With a new Twilight saga movie, we’re treated with TONS of things we can feature for Monday Funnies. Get ready for this one. Put down your coffee cup. Go run and pee. Then go pee again and practice your quiet office giggle because this one is gonna have you rolling. Thanks to @nwalmn on Twitter for sending this our way. And to the blogger, The Bloggess, who is bringing us today’s Monday Funnies:
Inappropriate thoughts that haunt me about Twilight:
1. Why the hell am I reading the Twilight series?
2. The Twilight vampires are so strong that they can inadvertently knock someone’s head off if they aren’t paying attention because humans are as softer than butter compared them. So wouldn’t having sex with Bella be like f*cking a wishing well?
3. No, really. Why am I reading these? I’m 35, for God’s sake. This is more embarrassing than that summer I had all those weird sex dreams about Dumbledore.
4. Wait, I mean Snape. Not Dumbledore. No one has sex dreams about Dumbledore. That would be disgusting.
5. Okay, fine. It was a three-way with Snape and Dumbledore. Ron Weasley was watching for some reason. That part was weird.
Umm Brilliant so far? Yes. Read the rest after the jump! (more…)
Filed under: Bella, Edward, LTT, Monday Funnies, Twilight | Tagged: bella swan, blood, edward cullen, ejaculation, inappropriate things about Twilight, LTT, Monday Funnies, New Moon, period, semen, The Bloggess, the twilight saga, Twilight, vampires | 228 Comments »