Posted on February 13, 2009 by UC
We’ve been waiting for this for what seems like forevs. And it did not disappoint!
They are amazing!
Filed under: Twilight, Video | Tagged: hillywood show, parody, Twilight, Video | 21 Comments »
Posted on January 24, 2009 by UC
- After taking this quiz, I realized I didn’t know as much about New Moon as I should (but challenge me in RPattz trivia and you’re going DOWN)
- I forgot how much I love this interview (WARNING: do not watch in front of your tiny children, little sister, mom, grandpa or Amish friends)
- Do you think this Twilight app for the iPhone will make help me convince my husband it’s worth the $400 in fees we’d have to pay (not the mention the $400 in new phones) to get rid of Verizon? (I just read this aloud to him, and he said “no,” damn)
- I never have as much fun as I do while watching Twilight parodies:
- Breaking news: Kristen is sulking (I know, hard to believe, huh?)
- So I’m really anti-Datkota-Fanning-playing Jane, but I feel like I’m the only one. Am I? Is everyone else okay with this?
- Damn you France- why isn’t this amazing Twilight Special mag in English and in my hands right now?
Filed under: Jane, Kristen, movie, Twilight, Twilight News, Video | Tagged: dakota fanning, iphone apps, Jane, Kristen Stewart, New Moon, new moon quiz, parody, quizzes, the dirt, Twilight, Twilight News, Video | 25 Comments »
Posted on December 28, 2008 by UC
I’m not sure how you do it, but it seems you’ve distorted my reality. I just spent an entire day indoors fearing that this sunny December day would reveal to my neighbors relatives, visiting for Christmas vacation, how I sparkle in the sun, just like diamonds.
I don’t think I’m the only one. Remember LL from last week? The one dating Brian? She understands too. She left me a message yesterday saying,
“um so today i was telling brian how i sometimes have a hard time reading him…. it went something like this:
‘i’m usually very good at reading people…with just one exception…’
i hope he never reads the book. he’ll find out where i get all my lines from.”
It seems that this girl has had her reality distorted, too:
I know, since I’m basically a vamp already (in my mind), why don’t you send Carlisle my way to turn me tonight? I’ll be home around 12:30 am EST!
Rebekah Cullen.. oops.. not Cullen.. crap..
Filed under: Fan Letters, Twilight, Video | Tagged: carlisle, Fan Letters, parody, Twilight, Video | 1 Comment »
Posted on December 11, 2008 by UC
Thank you for existing so that I can be distracted at work with parodies like this:
(thanks christa for finding it first!)
Filed under: Twilight, Video | Tagged: christmas, parody, Twilight, Video | 1 Comment »