Posted on May 15, 2010 by themoonisdown
Why the crap did you have to step in between the boys about to fight? They were about to go at it, maybe rip some shirts off or make some grunting sounds and you stepped in the middle of it all! Uh, thanks man! Why’d you have to go and be a narc? I mean sure you’re a cop and all but seriously dude, throw us a bone. Go crack down on grannies making moonshine on the rez or maybe go undercover to catch shoplifters at Newton’s outfitters, we don’t need you stepping in between a couple of hot pieces about ready to scrap. Duh.
Oh and Edward, get angry more often, that’s so flipping hot.
HAPPY WEEKEND! Congrats to my cousin LondonCalling for graduating college this weekend!
Why is boys fighting hot? I still don’t get it. Especially because in real life it’s really scary! I’m a baby.
Our internet game is ridiculous: LTR, The Forum, Twitter
Filed under: Charlie Swan, Edward, Jacob, Twilight, Video | Tagged: Billie Burke, Charlie Swan, clip, Eclipse, edward cullen, fight, hot, jacob black, moonshine, movie, Narc, Newton's Outfitters, Oprah, Robert Pattinson, sexy, Taylor Lautner, Video | 82 Comments »
Posted on September 10, 2009 by themoonisdown
Just the other day I was talking to UC about how I wished I could just post two word letters or even three (go for the gold Moon!) because sometimes less is more especially when you see shiz like this:
Rob and Kristen spotted shopping in VINTAGE store
Dear Rob and Kristen,
Be less predictable.
Love your pal,
So I decided to summarize the following Twi-news, pictures and what have you in 10 words of less… can I do it and still be semi funny? Will you love me when I fail miserably?
Let’s see shall we?
Your faithful servant,
Take the cut to see if I can do it!
Filed under: Jackson, Kristen, Music, New Moon movie, Rob Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Twilight, Twilight Actors, Twilight News, Video | Tagged: 100 monkeys, a hole, Ben Gibbard, Chris Walla, clip, concert, cover art, death cab for cutie, dueling, face off, fight, free tickets, John Denver, Kristen Stewart, leak, like, love, Meet me on the Equinox, movies, Music, New Moon, New Moon Soundtrack, news, Remember Me, Rob, Robert Pattinson, seen, set, show, sighting, Soundtrack, summit, Team Edward, Team Jacob, thrift store, Twilight, Valentine's Day, vancouver, Video | 129 Comments »
Posted on June 17, 2009 by themoonisdown
They won't see me here, under my umbrella, ella ella eh eh eh, under this umbrella!
You know how sometimes there just too much to cover and not enough hours in the day?
Yea, that’s this week.
With filming of New Moon wrapped there’s been so much news and craziness off the set I thought we should bring you a new edition of The Dirt – the News Dump… where we handpick all the best news just for you!
Did we miss anything awesome?
Love your guts-
- Summit employs the latest in skank deflection security measures: an umbrella
- Kristen Stewart bows in the presence of greatness and then trades mullet styling tips with Joan Jett
- Robert Pattinson gets his ass handed to him. By a make up artist
- Creepy paparazzo gives us the play by play of Rob’s smiling, oh excuse me “RP’s” smiling (near the end)
- How is Taylor the most poised, best speaking member of the cast and just happens to be 17 and looks smoking in Calvin Klein?
- Finally a dude who doesn’t have his head up his arse, hits on Ashley Greene. Then they ride the waves and uh surf
- Have you been living under a rock? Peter Facinelli made an almost impossible bet with a friend regarding Twitter. Follow him
- Gil Birmingham jumps on the Twitter bet bandwagon. For the love of God follow him so we don’t have to see him in a Speedo
- Yup, still there
- Tess got bored effing around with Max and Liz, took a wrong turn at the Crashdown Cafe and ended up on the Remember Me set
- As if you needed an excuse to watch more stuff about New Moon:
Filed under: Fanmade Videos, New Moon movie, Twilight, Twilight News, Video | Tagged: Adrian Grenier, Ashley Greene, Bella, Calvin Klein, clip, comedy, Edward, encounter, ET, fan, fangirls, funny, Gil Birmingham, Joan Jett, kids, New Moon, New York City, news, paparazzi, Peter Facinelli, Remember Me, Rob, Robert Pattinson, security, skanks, Soundtrack, surf, taylor, Twilight, twitter, umbrella, Video | 70 Comments »