I was just lamenting (yes it was quite sorrowful) on Twitter that there was simply NO news about Twilight out right now and that makes things awfully boring… but then I started researching and there’s TONS of non-Twilight specific news that our favorite friends are in… so let’s get to it!
- In the best news in the history of the world category: Kellan Lutz will be the new Marky Mark for Calvin Klein. Can’t wait to see if “nothing gets between him and his Calvins” besides his mini New Testament Bible. Fingers crossed for a Kellan cover of “Good Vibrations“
- The trailer for “The Runaways” comes out and I can’t help but think two things- ONE: they look like little girls playing dress up and TWO: I hope Dakota gets to punch someone
- This is the prom dress you see on the rack at Goodwill and think, dude that would be perfect for my prom scene in “Can’t Buy Me Love” Halloween Costume (just right for doing the African Anteater dance in!)
- The theme of Rob and Emilie de Ravin’s Remember Me photoshoot for Vogue is “a date at LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art)” why do I picture Rob showing Emilie his favorite works of art: The Kramer or Dogs Playing Poker?
Follow the cut for more news, less catfish, more abage for the cabbage and one special tatt00
- Jackson sheds his usual “catfish” look and actually looks cute in promo stills from his new movie Dread. PS WHO releases a “trailer” for a film and call it “In Production Now?” Amateur hour!
Want to be only mildly to not at all scared? Watch the trailer for Dread
(this guy coulda been Edward!)
- Just when we thought we’d be able to stop worrying about Chris Hansen waiting for us in our kitchen with a plate of cookies and iced tea these new pictures of BooBoo Stewart come out. Daaaaayyyuuummm. Time to invest in a chain lock and some anti-Hansen spray. Wanna feel like a creep sandwich? Check out the rest
- In news that should probably be considered TMI Jennie Garth talks about how they want to have a boy and how Peter likes to take cold baths and talk in the bathroom. Wow, celebrities they’re just like US.
- Nikki Reed has a tattoo. Placing bets on what it says… options: phone numbers of LA area paparazzo’s, a quote about best friends stabbing you in the front, or the address to the free VD clinic on Santa Monica. Anyone?
- Rob looks SO happy to be supporting a Charity during this Holiday Season! Way to remember the “reason for the season!”
So that’s that… what was the best news? Kellan showing us his Calvins in the future? BooBoo creepin’ you out? Remembering how awesome “the Kramer” was
Hello Daddy, hello Mom I’m ya che-che-che-che-cherry bomb!
Thanks to all the news sources, google reader, tipsters, all the people linked back to!
Filed under: Ashley Greene, Boo Boo Stewart, Dakota Fanning, Jackson, jackson rathbone's hair, Kellan, Kristen, Nikki Reed, Peter Facinelli, Rob Pattinson, Twilight, Twilight Actors, Twilight News, Video Tagged: | abs, actors, Ashley Greene, Baby, baths, Booboo Stewart, Calvin Klein, catfish, Chris Hansen, dakota fanning, Dread, Emilie de Ravin, Good Vibrations, Jackson Rathbone, Jennie Garth, kellan lutz, Kristen Stewart, LACMA, magazing, Marky Mark, Maxim, model, New Moon, news, newsdump, nikki reed, Peter Facinelli, Remember Me, Rob, Robert Pattinson, stars, tattoo, teen prom, The Runaways, trailer, Twilight, underwear, Vogue