Update: Moon really IS at ComicCon and she will really live tweet it. We’ll probably do an ongoing post here too. So check back lovies!
Dear Twilight cast and Comic Con attendees-
I’m sure you’ve been keeping up with our daily letters here and over at LTR so you know I’m going to be at Comic Con today to try and see you all. I’ve heard about the craziness from last year, people camping out, people screaming, the uber embarrassing ‘boxers or briefs’ question, yea I heard it all so I’ve been trying to prepare myself for the inevitable 2nd hand embarrassment I will have to endure and many moments of 2nd guessing the decision to go. But ya know what, I wouldn’t trade it for the world! Who else will be able to say they clawed and faught their way through hordes of Pattinson pants, Princess Leia’s or knocked out a kid in a YugeeOh costume and punched his dad, Spiderman? Oh the stories I will probably be able to tell… So to prepare for this momentous occasion I’ve created my Comic Con Preparedness Kit just like Homeland Security. They would be so proud! So here we go…
My Comic Con 2009 Kit
- Paper bag - if I get “the vapers” or someone around me looks like they’re going to pass out, we’ll use this for hyperventilation
- Xanax - for when Rob shows up and for when he doesn’t (hit it!). Bring whole bottle to pass out to Twihards so they will STFU with the screaming for 5 seconds
- Slutty shirt – there won’t be any Cullen crests gracing these boobs
- Power Bars and Energy Gel packets – This is an all day affair and we can’t be passing out BEFORE Rob even shows up. And of course we’re going to need energy for the “after” events. Uh huh.
- Camel Pack Hydration System – See now most people would use this for water. We’re going to eskew normality and go ahead and fill this up with some Grey Goose. Trust! Doing shots in the 50th row of chairs while Peter Facinelli talks about Carlisle’s scarves will RULE
- Steel toe boots – for the aforementioned kicking of costumed nerd ass
- Rollie bag containing: Wedding dress, veil, hot roller set, Ring Bearer, Aqua Net, copy of Bella’s Engagement ring, Tuxedo in size 32 long. You know, just in case
- Ear plugs – Uh duh
So are you can see folks we are ready to rock this Comic Con or punch someone out. Either way we’ll be trying our darndest to get in the middle of the action and bring you Live Tweeting, Live Blogging, pics, video, and Rob’s undying love and affection. All for you!
Lacing up my steel toes
PS Make sure you’re following us on Twitter for up to the minute reports as they happen! Oh and if you’ll be there I would love to see you! I’ll be the one in an exact replica of Bella’s wedding gown with a Camel Pack of vodka on.
Filed under: 2nd-hand Embarassment, New Moon movie, Twilight, Twilight Actors, Twilight Fans, Twilight News Tagged: | 2009, 2nd hand embarrassment, alcohol, Bella, boots, cast, CC, check list, chris weitz, Comic Con, Comics, crew, Cullen, dorks, Edward, embarrassed, exclusive, film, Jacob, kit, Kristen Stewart, live bloggig, movies, nerds, New Moon, Peter Facinelli, pictures, preview, Princess Leia, rob pattinson, Robert Pattinson, San Diego, sneak peek, spiderman, stars, Taylor Lautner, tweeting, Twilight, Video, wedding, xanax