Dear “artist” who did this, uh, beautiful oil painting,
Here are my thoughts:
- I’m really 2nd-hand embarrassed for you
- Obviously this is Isle Esme and we all love those chapters in Breaking Dawn, but in the words of Lauren from Lauren’s Bite, this is just “sicknast”
- It’s one thing if it was just Bella & Edward, but those are clearly Rob & Kristen’s faces (and, oh! I’m just so 2nd-hand embarrassed!)
- Why is Edward silver?
- This reminds me of my Grandma chalk art ministry. Except instead of illustrating sex, she would hide something about Jesus in the clouds. Then she’d turn on a black light and wha-la! Jesus would appear. What appears when you turn your black light on? A large vampire erecti bite?
- Why did you give Bella such beautiful, large breasts? Stephenie was so clear that everything about Bella is “average”
- Where and WHY was this ever made?
- Were you planning on hanging it in your house? Did you hope it would be curated next to the Mona Lisa?
I honestly have no idea where I found this. If you’re the artist and want me to credit you (and why would you admit to that), please let me know!
OMG.. remind me never to google “Isle Esme” again! It keeps getting worse! See all the embarrassment after the cut:
If you dare, see what else has 2nd-hand embarrassed us
Filed under: 2nd-hand Embarassment, Bella, Breaking Dawn, Edward, Kristen, Rob Pattinson, Stephenie Meyer, Twilight Tagged: | 2nd-hand Embarassment, average, bad fan art, bella swan, Breaking Dawn, breasts, carlisle, edward cullen, Esme, headboards, isle esme, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Stephenie Meyer